Friday, July 11, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch 4 and CPS #72 }

I have to make this short because it's late and I am really tired. Thanks for stopping by for all the Tinkering Ink sneak peeks.
This first card is for 2 Skstches 4 You. I really like this new SEI paper and Chatterbox chipboard stickers and jewel brad. Die cut is Jenni Bowlin, the other jewel (on the heart) is Prima. Creative Imaginations rub-on and Maya Road sheer.
This card I made for CPS #72. It was really hard to photograph this one because the paper is shiny and then I added glitter flowers and jewels. I have to tell you about this "Sticky Face" (stuff sticks to it!) I had it for at least 4 years if not more (the date on the package is 2002). OK, but I checked the website and they still have it. Anyway, it's sticky on both sides and you can add anything on the top you want (glitter, buttons, jewels, sand....). That is how I did the glitter flowers on this card. I have Sticky Spring Shapes and Girl (link if you want to see what it looks like). SEI patterned paper, Scenic Route rub-on, Sticky Face stickers, glitter and Making Memories and KI Memories brads. On this card I used Sticky Face star and applied flock to it, it works great. I can't believe I waited this long to use it! I finally used my glimmer mist. I sprayed it on plain chipboard and I really like the way it looks and all the shimmer (glimmer). Prima and SEI patterned paper, Around the block flock, Cosmo Cricket chipboard and Scenic Route rub-on.
I have to show you this photo of Alex. Everything ends up in his mouth. His daddy tries to read him a story and he wants to eat the book...and he gets mad if you take it away...that's a new thing.

So much for a short post...good night.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Fabulous cards!! Love the funky pp!! Yum!!

    Alex is a cutie.. lol! My youngest seems to like the taste of books too.. all my girls did actually.. I have books with little pcs missing off of the the edges!! ROTFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh is Alex is getting so big and he's sooooo adorable Daniela!!!!

    I love the SEI & Chatterbox together and you work these papers brilliantly!

    hugs & love my friend!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the past couple of posts are simply stunning. I am so excited everytime I visit here and I become so inspire by your fresh style. Girl you rock! Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful - I love your interpretation of the sketch and it is so sweet to watch Alex grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards! Your sticky stuff is way cool! I have had Glimmer Mist in my drawer for months and never tried it! I should test it out! Is baby Alex teething? What a darling munchkin he is! Love him! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, he is just the cutest thing! Both my kids were big on putting everything in their mouths, and my 18 month old still does! Love all those cards, Daniela! I just saw the top one at CMK and was blown away by it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable! That is the sweetest picture! The cards are fab as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Daniela ~ love your take on the sketches! (((hugs)))) to adorable little Alex!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must just "marvel" at all the things that Alex does these days, Daniela! Eating books is the start of being a great reader; first "put in the mouth" to "find out what the books are made of" and then look at the pages.

    Me? I just "marvel" at all your creations. I love your style and I love learning from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:46 PM

    What beautiful creations!! Great take on the sketch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards this week Daniela!! Great use of both sketches!! I am loving all the glittery and shiny goodness on these cards!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at your little guy!! What a sweet baby! :)

    LOVE your gorgeous cards girl! Always so inspiring...so amazing!

    HUGS to you!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww.. what a sweet little guy you have! Your cards are both amazing, love the fun colors and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.