Sunday, February 02, 2014

{ February Studio AE }

February is here, which means we are ready to show off our latest Studio AE stamp set.

Our February 2014 Studio AE stamp set – Best Banners - is out and I wanted to share a card I made with the set.

Hello love by Daniela Dobson

I found the paper straws at Target before Christmas and I thought it would be perfect with the stamped banners. I used 3D foam adhesive from Therm O Web to pop them up. I used Steal Die – Story Card for the 3x4 patterned paper base.

Hello love close by Daniela Dobson

Here is the stamp set.

This stamp set consists of 9 clear stamps on a 4" x 6" storage sheet.

This set starts shipping on February 10th to Studio AE members. Not a Studio AE member? Check out the Studio AE page  for information on becoming a member. Not quite ready to commit to  Studio AE but want the stamp set? We have it available for purchase by non-Studio AE members for a limited time.

By the way, tune into our blog on February 10th for the Studio AE Blog Hop!

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the flag you created with the straw and banners! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to feature your card for Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library (we'll be featuring straws!). You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well. I also found another one of your projects over at Impression Obsession I'd like to feature: http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2014/02/happy-birthday-by-daniela-dobson.html If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.