Thursday, March 06, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – In my garden }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – In my garden!

Our challenge starts today, March 6, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, March 12, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between March  6 - 12. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Right now there is nothing in my garden. We had snow and below freezing temperatures on Monday. I wish the warm weather would return and I had flowers in my garden.

Here is my card.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

Yes, I am using the same set from two weeks ago: Bunch of Blossoms stamps and dies. I used the colors from the background patterned paper as my color inspiration for the flowers. For the circle I used Circle shaker frame die and then stamped and die cut the Large Solid Leaf Stem. All the links for the stamps and dies are at the bottom of my post.

I used SC474 for my card.

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson

I wanted some dimension on my word so I die cut the sentiment three times and glued them all together for some height.

Thanks word close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Love the lovely bright springy colors. TFS Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty spring card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07 AM

    Beautiful card design!!! I love the layers of flowers and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful garden of thanks, love the bright colors of the flowers to compliment the stripped background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright & fun card. Love the flowers & your colored doily. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.