Monday, March 24, 2014

{ Just add photos }

This week we are sharing projects on Technique Tuesday blog that have photos and, of course, Technique Tuesday stamps. Here is a layout I created.

This memory by Daniela Dobson

I incorporated several different stamp sets on this layout.  I used brand new products from My Mind’s Eye that I received recently from Emma’s Paperie and Elle’s Studio March kit.  I stamped a sentiment  Your Choice by Ali Edwards stamp set on that yellow polka dot journaling card. The arrows from Ali Arrows by Ali Edwards stamp set were stamped and cut out. Then I added one more circle stamp from Right Here Flair and another arrow from Explore Arrows by Ali Edwards.

I used my watercolor to paint the white background. I added hearts by using modeling paste and a mask and lots of little splatters from Heidi Swapp color shine. There is a butterfly that I embossed and die cut that is barely visible, but adds softness to the page. I tucked my journaling to the little bag behind the photo.

This memory close 2 by Daniela Dobson

I created the card for our green week challenge using Seasons by Ali Edwards stamp set, Grid stamp and Story Card steel die. I used watercolor crayons for the background.

Celebrate spring close by Daniela Dobson

Come back tomorrow for out Impression Obsession Spring Die Hop!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Lovely layout and card design!!! Beautiful colors and accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!!! I so love this Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.