Thursday, March 20, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT color challenge–green }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession color challenge – green!

Our challenge starts today, March 20, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, March 26, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between March 20-26. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

It seems like I have made several different green cards recently. That is perfectly fine with me, I love green. As you can see I used several different stamp sets for this card. I die cut the Hollyhocks and used watercolor crayons to paint them. There is a Hollyhock stamp, too, if you are interested. Before this die came out I used to cut it all by hand. It’s called Full Bloom Hollyhocks. For this card, I only used the die.

The background is stamped with CAC Thin Chevron. I die cut the circle frame and layered the stamped banner over the top. I used some pearls, twine and flair from {A Flair For Buttons} to finish the card.
I had a totally different sentiment planned, but it didn’t work out. My die cut letters didn’t stand out so I had to change to this greetings banner.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher


Supplies:

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. Love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful shades of green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card and just love the hollyhocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and design. LOVE the green, so springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. when I first saw the button, I thought it was the world globe, reminded of that anyway. Your sentiment is perfect.Love the contrast of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:41 AM

    I love the green!!! Beautiful card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love the green, love the hollyhocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those beautiful hues of green really caught my eye when I clicked on your blog. Beautiful, clean looking and very Springy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this hollyhock die. You are getting us ready for Spring!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
    kReN
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly love your green card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.