Friday, October 24, 2014

{ Christmas Wishes gift ideas }

I wanted to share two holiday gift ideas using our new Technique Tuesday stamps and dies.

The Ghirardelli box is very easy and a perfect little gift for that someone special.

Merry days open by Daniela Dobson

I used Christmas Wishes stamp set, brand new, in the store. I stamped one of the circles and used a scalloped punch to punch it out. I stamped the ornament on a one inch circle that I cut with Circles - DIY Steel Dies. I colored the ornament with watercolor crayons. It is popped up with 3D foam adhesive from Therm O Web.

Merry days box  by Daniela Dobson

This adorable paper is from Elle’s Studio Good Cheer collection. I was able to fit 3 Ghirardelli Dark and Caramel Sea Salt, Chocolate Squares.

Merry days inside by Daniela Dobson

I used Christmas Wishes stamp set on this little gift card holder, as well. I stamped it and die cut it with Circles - DIY Steel Dies. The circle is just folded over the top of the Story Card - DIY Steel Die. I cut two story cards. One from white cardstock and one from patterned paper. I am using the new Pull Strip - DIY Steel Die that you can actually pull open to reveal a gift inside (gift card or money).

I stamped the pull strip and the front of the story card with Christmas Borders. To embellish the front I used Torn Spiral Edge - DIY Steel Die

Ho ho ho gift holder by Daniela Dobson

Looking for a fun way to spruce up your holiday packages? Be sure to check out the New for 2014 page on the Technique Tuesday website. We've got a number of holiday stamps that are perfect to use for making accents to decorate holiday packages with.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:58 PM

    These are so, so good, Daniela! Thanks so much for letting me share them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.