Thursday, October 30, 2014

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a project I made using Impression Obsession dies.  Here is what I created. My inspiration came from a printable that Jen has for a download on her blog.  I used my silhouette cameo for the words and IO dies for the rest.

Halloween clipboard art 2 by Daniela Dobson

I started with a piece of chalkboard paper. The clipboard I had for ever. Seriously. I was going to alter it at some point, but now I think I will create a peace of art for each season and just change it out.

Like I said, I cut the words using my silhouette cameo. I had some adhesive patterned paper which made the words adhere to the paper easier. There is some texture to the chalkboard paper and the letters weren’t really adhered. Once I had all the die cuts in place I added a coat of Mod Podge. That sealed everything. I used a sponge applicator to add some texture to the background with Mod Podge.

I haven’t found a permanent place for this project, but for now it is on my mantle.

Halloween clipboard art by Daniela Dobson

Here are the dies I used.

Halloween Set

 

Halloween Hill Die

Witch Flying

I created another little project two years ago using the same Halloween Hill Die. I display it every year. You can check out the details in my blog post here.

I am linking the clipboard art project to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Love your Clipboard Art piece it's so Wicked Awesome....gosh you'll have this for years and years you really did one Faboolous and Spooktacular job!! Love your Box Art too....gosh girl you really did clever and creative jobs with these Fun diesl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.