Wednesday, October 08, 2014

{ Memory Keepers Studio–October }

It’s time for October release of Memory Keepers Studio- Celebrating December and Fresh Cut Studio – Folding Banners.

Here is a layout I created using the stamps and dies.

Celebrating December by Daniela Dobson

I cut the banners two times from different patterned papers and layered them over each other. These stamps can be used in many different ways. I used the tiny tag die and stamped some of the other images from the stamp set…tree, candy cane and the little present.

Celebrating December close by Daniela Dobson

I am using a brand new collection from Elle’s Studio called Good Cheer. I tucked my journaling behind a photo with a little tab sticking out.

Celebrating December close 2 by Daniela Dobson

This is what the stamps and dies look like.

In addition, we have a whole new release that would be perfect for Project Life, pocket scrapbooking, December Daily or any mini album.

December Days stamp set

Many Months stamp set

Check out all the new stamps on the website.

2 comments:

  1. What a great page! I love the great layers and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 AM

    So cute! I love the sprinkling of stars and the striped candy cane paper sets off the rest of the page and your adorable son makes for a cute page too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.