Thursday, June 04, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Party time }

Today is the last day of school so we are partying for sure around here. Alex is done with first grade! I can’t believe how fast time flies.

I created this card using Impression Obsession dies and some fun Deco Foil from Therm O Web. I have step by step instructions on how I created the card with the Deco Foil on Therm O Web blog if you would like and take a look.

Congrats by Daniela Dobson

I die cut the Happy Day Frame and added 3D foam squares to give it dimension. That Congrats die font is beautiful. I adhered the patterned paper to Therm O  Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive, first, and then I die cut the word. The star is die cut from foam, as well, and covered with gold Deco Foil. That foam is seriously amazing, it has adhesive on both sides and it’s perfect for those delicate die cuts.

Congrats close by Daniela Dobson


This second card I created for a friend that graduated several weeks ago.

Congrats grad by Daniela Dobson

For this one, I used the Congrats die and Grad die. They are both cut from Therm O  Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive, just like the first card. That gives it so much dimension. I added a cap and tassel from Mortarboard & Scroll die. The little bag in the front is perfect for some cash or a gift card. The patterned paper and the happiness tag is from Elle’s Studio.

Congrats grad close by Daniela Dobson

I added a little stamp on the inside of the card with light ink and I wrote my message all the way to “congratulations”. Both stamps are from Hats Off stamp set.

Congrats grad inside by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 4 – June 17. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a$25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. I love the use of the doily and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both AWESOME, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards, full of energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL cards, Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both your cards, especially the first one. love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS CREATIONS!!! LOOOOVE all the layering you've done on BOTH of your cards! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.