Monday, June 08, 2015

{ Watercolor blog hop }

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am participating in Pretty Pink Posh blog hop. I have been using watercolor on my projects since I started this blog in 2007. I have everything from Loew Cornell 1021095 Simply Art Watercolor Cakes, Chartpak Mondeluz Aquarell Watercolor Pencils, 24-Pack, Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels, 15 Colors, Sakura XNCW-24N 24-Piece Koi Assorted Water Colors Field Sketch Set with BrushKoh-I-Noor Watercolor Wheel Stack Pack set of 24, and now Faber-Castell Mix and Match Gelatos Gift Set 28 per Package (770161).

Here is a card I created for this hop using Technique Tuesday stamps and dies.

Smile by Daniela Dobson

I used a woodgrain mask for the background to apply modeling paste and then I added watercolor with my watercolor crayon. It’s quick and easy and my favorite technique. See the list below for stamps and dies used on this card. I just love that butterfly die, it’s from the new June Fresh Cut Studio.

Smile close by Daniela Dobson

Happy Butterfly - Fresh Cut Studio - June 2015
Marquee Label - DIY Steel Die
Hexagon - Fresh Cut Studio - March 2015
Say It - Smile - DIY Steel Die
Say It – Smile

If you would like to see my other watercolor projects just click on this watercolor label.

11 comments:

  1. Love that watercolored/paste background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the diverse layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! I love the way you created the background with the watercolor and the paste. It came out fantastic!! I also like all the layering you did on this. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! Beautiful design elements and details, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nifty to use pink on the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style always amazes me ! You put together such diverse things and yet they always look great together. You have a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Beautiful flower and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep this is fun and FABULOUS, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing your techniques and creativity. Love the texture, butterfly, and colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.