Tuesday, April 25, 2017

{ Deco Foil Flowers }

I have another blog post today using Deco Foil from Therm O Web and printed flowers using my toner printer. I have HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Wireless Laser Printer and whatever I print I can run through my Laminator and add Deco Foil. It’s pretty amazing.

You can visit Therm O Web blog for more photos and step by step instructions. 

For you by Daniela Dobson

I am using all the new Gina K Designs that were just released. If you haven’t seen them, you need to. All the NEW items can be found -----> HERE. 

For this card I used Fancy Foils, Foil Mates, Wafer Thin Dies, Premium Cardstock, and Ribbon.

For you close by Daniela Dobson

There is a free file you can download so you can print and cut these flowers. Click on the photo for a free Studio file. The PNG file can be found on Therm O Web blog.

For you step 1 by Daniela Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.