Monday, April 24, 2017

{ Documenting with Elle’s Studio }

Hello, I have a blog post today on Elle’s Studio BLOG showcasing our April kit and extras. In March I started creating a Traveler’s Notebook, one for each month, documenting daily events. It’s been a little adjustment. I take plenty of photos, I just need to figure out a better schedule for sitting down and getting it all in the notebook. I make the notebooks myself and I started creating them a few years ago for December Daily and Listers Gotta List.

Here is a spread I am sharing today.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Currently01

I added a piece of patterned paper to the background from the Live Laugh Love 6″ x 6″ Paper Stack. I adhered my photo to one of the journaling cards from April 2017 Kit. I created a hinge with a piece of the Live Laugh Love Washi Tape Stickers. Above the photo, I used the “make me happy” stamp from the Sights and Sounds Stamp. I also added the “can’t get enough” die cut to the bottom of the photo so that I can lift it up to reveal what is underneath.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Currently02

Underneath is another journaling card where I added all the things I am doing currently. This card went perfectly with the “currently” stamp from Live Laugh Love Stamp. It was a pretty quick and easy page. I love creating these little hidden areas for journaling, especially if you run out of the room or want to keep your journaling private.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Currently03 

Let me know if you have any questions about the project or Traveler’s Notebook.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to share your projects featuring Elle’s Studio products with us, using the hashtag #EllesStudio on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.