Wednesday, March 28, 2018

{ Elle’s Studio Sketch Inspiration }

I am on Elle’s Studio blog today sharing a layout created using March kit and extras and this sketch.

Here is my layout.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Coloringeggs-01

I created my favorite 8.5 x 11 layout using four small photos. I print my photos using Canon Selphy to look like Instax photos.  I love how all the colors coordinate with any collection that Elle’s Studio has to offer. You can find a list of supplies on Elle’s Studio blog or shop all products ---> HERE.

Get ready to pick up our April kit for our launch day special pricing of only $9.99 on Tuesday, April 10th  at 8:00 am PST. After the 10th, our kits go back to their regular price of $11.99. Or, you can lock in the $9.99 price anytime by starting a subscription! And subscribers, don’t forget! You’ll be able to bundle anything from our shop (including the new add-ons) with your monthly kit for FREE (USA subscribers) or reduced (International) shipping!

Monthly Kit Subscription USA
Monthly Kit Subscription International

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.