Thursday, March 01, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Clean and Simple }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – Clean and Simple.

Here is my card.

Kindness by Daniela Dobson

For this card I used Watercolor Butterflies and that is it!! I think this is the fastest card ever. Now, I did layer some patterned paper and green cardstock. I stumbled upon a color challenge (Shades of Green SSC173) and it was all green and I loved it. So green it is. We have lots of shades of green ink at our Impression Obsession store. I did splatter green watercolor to finish the card. Awesome, right?

Kindness close by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between March 1 – March 14. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here

Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully clean and simple card - your restraint is so poised - it's gorgeous! I suspect I'll be singing a certain song in my head all day now, too, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the splatter. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.