Thursday, March 15, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Pick a Holiday…any Holiday }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – Pick a Holiday…any Holiday .

Here is my card.

spring greetings by Daniela Dobson

For this card I used Flower Greetings and L20424 Watercolor Dots for the background. I used Color Burst to created a card base using three different colors. I stamped the main image in black ink and added Nuvo Crystal Drops to a few flower centers. I stamped the sentiment on a clean piece of cardstocks, cut it out and used 3D foam squares for dimension.

spring greetings close by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between March 15 – March 28. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon

Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with Spring Greetings. Into my Wish List for purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.