Sunday, September 07, 2008

{ Fall and Fellas at Embellish-It Scrapbooking }

That is the theme this month for our DT projects. You have to come and check out our Fall and Fellas gallery, it is full of beautiful projects and wonderful ideas. This month I got to play with Papa collection from Fancy Pants Designs and Basic Grey Archaic collection. I have detailed instructions on all the projects in the gallery here. Every month we have a new project theme and the gallery will be revealed on the 5th of the month. Friday Free For All Challenge is Shimmer and Glimmer. You can read about the details here. I used this beautiful paper by Creative Imaginations and Webster's Pages. I cut the butterfly out of the patterned paper and added glitter to the wings. We have fun challenges every Friday so stop by and play along.

12 comments:

  1. your designs are very creative and pretty...^^
    are you designer?nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new cards. How do you come up the designs?... they are so unique. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl! you really cranked out some goods using those lines! wowza those cards are awesome! love that BG line and you really did it justice! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Daniela - those are some AWESOME cards!! I seriously can't pick a fav (although that gorgeous butterfly is calling my name, lol). Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always admire your cards! And masculine cards are so hard for me - you make it look so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cards are beautiful. I love the butterfly. It is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your giraffe card! Perfect for Alex! Each one is so unique and cool! Wow! That butterfly is gorgeous! He can come and land on my flowers any day! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE everything but wow, the butterfly is too YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love how you created a "scene" with the first card...oops, that sounded so offbeat but I think you know what I mean. It is like a painting using paper. Each of the other cards is so awesome and masculine.

    I keep going back and looking at the butterfly card; oh, it is so pretty and stunning! I love what you created around it; just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love the "Wild Thing" card! Super duper cute! I love the "Celebrate" card too....so vintage looking! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Daniela! I just love the giraffe one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.