Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch 8 }

Here is my card for 2S4Y, something different. I am still trying to clean and the mess is taking over. I have gently moved all the "stuff" off my table to the floor, so I have room to work. Since it takes too long to find anything around here I am working with scraps. My embellishments and stamps are organized in drawers, it's the paper that is all over the place. I made this card by folding a large tag in half. I embossed the background with clear embossing powder. I used a circle stamp from Mod Flowers set by Impression Obsession. Making Memories patterned paper, flower and tiny stickers, Scenic Route label sticker. The Honeycomb border stamp is from Lost Coast Designs that I bought at a stamp show in July. I couldn't find my EZ mount for a while and couldn't use the stamp until just now. The next set of cards I made with post it notes. I found them at Michaels in the dollar section. I got them because of the owls. Aren't they cute?

Look at the time, I have to go to bed. Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. My goodness - I LOVE THESE CARDS!! Espcially the birdie holding the balloon!! :) The cards in your previous post are also gorgeous! You're such an inspiration Daniela - thanks so much for that! :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all gorgeous! I need to organize/clean my scrap space too!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CUTE!!!! I'm gonna have to stop by Michael's!! What a great idea! Those owls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:55 PM

    These are all soo `Darling` those owls are a realy `Tweet`
    Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so loving all of these new cards girl! Green has to be one of my favorite colors right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liked how you used the post-it paper. Super cool and very creative! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love that owl one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh...i love your background. I thought it's patterned paper. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your owl very cute...hihi!!i love green colour..^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card for the sketch and love that felt flower and you have been busy...love the notelet set with those cute owls and that sweet little birdie with the balloon
    Love
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Daniela, all those cards are stinking cute. Love your "tag". Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, gorgeous stuff Daniela.... ♥LOVE♥ it ALL!!
    You are just oozing with creativity... love that you folded that tag to create a card... pure genius girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love that paper and the felt flower! Your post a notes are precious! I love making them as little gifts too! Hope to back in camera land soon! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clever of you to use the post it note for that adorable owl card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea to use the post-it notes! So cute and so charming are these cards! You are so clever and so very talented!

    The folded tag is wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daniela, love, love your cards! They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That owl card is so loveley. The layout, ribbon and colors are just fabulous. The chick card is so fun and I love the sentiment. Great set with the envelopes...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable. I love the tag card. And that owl is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all wonderful! I just love how you turned the tag into a card. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.