Thursday, September 04, 2008

{ Trying not to neglect my blog }

Well, late last night I made two cards, one for 2S4Y and one for Christine's sketch challenge. Late this afternoon I photographed them and they just didn't look right. I couldn't even fix them in Photoshop. I gave up and will share these two that I made last month. Sassafras Lass patterned paper and cute little stickers by Sandylion. Paper Salon flower stamp and Heidi Grace bird stamp, Prima label sticker, Making Memories sticker alpha, October Afternoon journaling note. I just love pink and brown together. This is my last Jenni Bowlin butterfly. I have to find more. I used Basic Grey patterned paper, buttons and rub-on. Alex is adorable and full of energy. He makes me laugh. I don't know how to childproof this house. I will have to remove everything. His favorite things to play with: scrapbooking magazines, cords, laptop, cell phone, a package of American Crafts thickers, my purse, remote control.... This is probably no news to all the mothers out there, but this is my first, I had no idea that toys were not that interesting. Have a great day! I hope those photos turn out today.

13 comments:

  1. Love that butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your cards are gorgeous.. your son Alex is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK at cutie pie Alex!!! What a doll! :) I can't wait to see you guys again!

    LOVE your cards! That butterfly one is the CUTEST thing! :) Love how you put the buttons in the center. I hope your other pics turn out! I can't wait to see those!

    Have a great day,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first card is beyond cute. i love your style; your cards are a big inspo to me. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove your cards!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Daniella! I always enjoy your work. Alex sure is a cutie! I remember my son at that age, his favorite "toys" were plastic hangers. Funny kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Alex is hilarious!! And SOOO darn cute!
    We always say they love playing with the box the toy comes in more than the toy...I don't understand.
    And LOVE your cards...that little giraffe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are adorable....I love that giraffe on the first one and that butterfly on the second one is just "out of this world!"

    Hey, little Alex, your Mommy's cards are adorable but her greatest creation was YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Beautiful cards, Daniela!! Love that big butterfly.. *Scrumptious*!!

    Alex is so cute! LOL!!! Eats like my 14 yr old son.. hahaha!!! ;) Thanks for sharing pics again!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards! I Love pink & brown together also.
    Alex is so adorable! Savannah loves all the stuff you mentioned also....when she is in the kitchen, I open the tupperware cabinet and she loves it. I don't know why we buy toys?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:09 AM

    That giraffe card is `Gorgeous`...and `wow` look at little Alex..He`s a real cutie Pie...and growing up so quick!!!!!
    Beautiful photo`s~X~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards, Daniela! Alex is getting so big. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post made me smile - Courtney loves to get everything BUT her toys too! Alex is looking adorable as ever, love the photos. The cards are wonderful too!! I've had my hands full lately - I'm soooo behind on blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.