Thursday, September 11, 2008

{ Kristina's color challenge #22 }

Quick post for today's challenge before the deadline. This my first color inspiration by Kristina. Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock by Stampin' Up. I had the Regal Rose, too, but I wanted to use something with a pattern. This Scenic Route patterned paper from Loveland collection worked great! I stamped butterflies (Butterfly Bliss from Impression Obsession) on the blue background with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. American Crafts thickers.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I love it!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! There's a lightness with the butterflies being white - it's just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This is so gorgeous. I love that your main color is the Soft Sky. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterfly border... Super cute card.
    hugs
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. really darling! Love those butterflies! How's the little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful, Daniela! I went to the site and it is tremendous! I am looking for challenges other than sketches so I might just give her "color inspiration" a chance. The only thing I could not find is when she posts her next challenge. Let me know when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rocked that challenge daniela... gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card and colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.