Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAILY...PRINTABLE STAMP SET...FREE FOR A LIMTED TIME

Yes that is right....In appreciation of Thanksgiving Day next week, Regina would like to thank all of you that have purchased sets here from The Cutting Cafe...This CHRISTMAS DAILY set features 84 images. There are all sorts of sentiments, titles and assorted numbers 1 -25 to help you in making your own CHRISTMAS DAILY BOOK...click here to see an awesome book made by Ali Edwards.

This set will be free until midnight Thursday (Nov. 19th 2009)....Pacific Time..

click right here to ----------->>> DOWNLOAD THE FILE.

6 comments:

  1. How do i link to the freebie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit the link above, I fixed it!
    http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog today & I love it.
    Your art work is beautiful & your son is absolutely precious.
    Hope you can stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way- thanks for the info on the cutting cafe...I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is absolutely wonderful, and perfect, because I was going to start on my December Daily album Tonight! THANK YOU thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.