Monday, November 16, 2009

{ My Scrapbook Nook December kit - Making Memories Mistletoe }

December kit. What do you think? Isn't this yummy!!!! I love these colors. Making Memories Mistletoe collection papers, embellishments and ribbon, Prima flowers, alphas and bling, Shabby Chic calendar numbers. I wanted to share a layout and a card I created for the crop we had over the weekend at My Scrapbook Nook. This first one was a challenge to create a layout documenting things you love about your home. I used Creative Imaginations paper as my base. I bought it at a scrapbook convention this summer, I think. My original plan for this layout was so different, but I couldn't fit all the photos. I moved them around until this appeared. I had strips of paper laying around from my December Daily album, that I will share soon, and some scraps. I stitched them to the background. a>A card with papers from my December Daily. The background is Collage Press and Making Memories journal note from Mistletoe collection. The stamp is Hero Arts and the label I made. Would you like one? Have a great night.

11 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic. Wow...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - your layout is stunning Daniela!! Love the card too!
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I Love the Layout and the card is fantastic! I would love one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and the flower is gorgeous.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and inspiring, Daniela! I love every single detail!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Daniela, these are both so beautiful! I love how many photo you were able to fit on your LO and still have it look amazing and the card is just perfection! ♥ that label!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg omg...what awesome stuff Daniela...your good girl....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I´m so glad I "discovered" you! I have seen your work over at the Shimmerz blog, but I´ve been so bad at bloghopping lately that I haven´t had a look in any of the DTs blogs until today. I´m feeling truly inspired by you, love your LOs and your cards :-) I will def be coming back!!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is gorgeous! What did title did you make and YES, I would love to have one. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous work, Daniela! You never cease to amaze me with your talent.

    {{{HUGS}}} to sweet, adorable Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.