Wednesday, November 04, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge -make a wreath }

The challenge was to make a wreath. I stamped the leaves from Fall Wreath (CL238) stamp set on patterned paper. After I cut them out I folded and shaped them a little, so they look like leaves. I added some glitter to the leaves to make them sparkle. My background stamp is Cover-a-card Large Dot stamp (CC007). I used sketch #38 from 2 Sketches 4 You. The sentiment is from Circle Greeting (CL99) stamp set. I used Lily Bee Audrey collection papers from My Scrapbook Nook November and kit. I really like this Martha Stewart glitter that I bought recently. It's really fine and it sparkles.

I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration! Laura, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Kathy, Julie, Deborah and Shirley.

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea to use leaves! And the glitter is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS fall piece Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! LOVE that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Daniela! So much dimension and detail. I love how you carefully placed the little pearls around the wreath and the leaves you stamped are stunning!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great card! I love the sparkle too! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of this Daniela! So fun and trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about perfect! This is lovely and the pearls are a great touch. Posting the set like you and Jeanne did is just a fantastic idea and thanks for the links as always too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL! I love the way you curled the leaves and sparkled them up. Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS DANIELA...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So cool you used the same stamp set as me,and yet they look so different. The sparkle was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so beautiful Daniela! I love how you've created your wreath out of the individual leaves!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, this card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daniela, what a gorgeous fall card; really like the weathered look this card has! Great take on the IO challenge, the fall wreath has great dimension! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. STUNNING...wow..its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Daniela!! Sorry I haven't left any notes at your blog lately, have been super busy with the kids. But I've been visiting your blog whenever I could, and just love your work!! :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah, great idea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors of your leaves and that cute library card accent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the leave wreath...brilliant!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely FABULOUS, Daniela! You create the most amazing and inspirational projects! You are truly an artist!

    {{{HUGS}}} to our sweet, sweet Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous wreath. Love the background stamp and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.