Tuesday, November 03, 2009

{ Mojo Monday 111, Project 365 - week 42 }

Here is my card for Mojo Monday 111 sketch. I made this late last night and I will try to get a better photo now. I used Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon paper scraps. I made the flower from old book paper and sprayed it with Bed Of Roses Shimmerz Spritz.

I painted the chipboard circle with paint and then sprayed with Sea Foam Shimmerz Spritz.

Project 365 - week 42.

10.12 - he loves to play, mostly drums, but here he is posing. 10.13 - eating lunch and giving me one of his cute smiles. 10.14 - trying to stall before bedtime by reading more books. 10.15 - being silly. 10.16 - at the pumpkin patch with his friends. 10.17 - getting ready to color. 10.18 - after his nap, trying to wake up.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, Daniela. The flower is FANTASTIC!!! Alex is so cute playing with the drums! ;o) ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LUV seeing pics of this little fella...what a GEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a greaet job you did with the sketch and big congratulations on winning too!!!I love that flower and all the shimmerz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.