Saturday, August 20, 2016

{ August Stamp Highlight Project for Elle’s Studio }

I have a blog post over on Elle’s Studio blog highlighting Notes From Today stamp set along with Work Hard stamp set and our exclusive August kit and extras

This little layout is a part of my travelers notebook called “Hello Summer”. I have been documenting my summer for several weeks now, with different prompts each week.  This page is titled “day in the life”. I have shared some of mypages in Instagram.

Day in the life by Daniela Dobson

I layered my photo on a piece of patterned paper from Sunny Days 6x6 Paper Stack on the left side. Underneath I used Notes From Today stamp set and a clock from Work Hard stamp. The little squares with the check mark were perfect and I used those to describe each photo above.

Day in the life close by Daniela Dobson

On the right bottom of the page I created a little pocket using my sewing machine to tuck in little tags I created. I stamped on the outside with a large stamp from Work Hard stamp set. I took several tags from Work Hard Journaling Tags and added my journaling for that day. For the tabs I used die cuts from the August 2016 Kit that I stapled to the top.

Day in the life close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Here is the front of my Travelers Notebook that I handmade myself. I used a little label from Sunny Days Small Blank Labels and a stamp from Shine Bright stamp set. The front is printed on my printer and then I applied Deco Foil with the laminator (flamingo and circles at bottom). The polka dots and “hello” are painted with watercolor.

Hello Summer TN by Daniela Dobson

Products used: Notes From Today stamp, Work Hard stamp, Shine Bright stamp, Sunny Days 6×6 Paper Stack, August 2016 Kit, Let’s Eat Bits and Pieces, Work Hard Journaling Tags, Letter & Number Stickers Pink, and Sunny Days Small Blank Labels

Stamps are so versatile and I love using them. They are easily incorporated into any type of project.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to share your projects with stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Love your travel diary. I follow you on Instagram and have been enjoying your post. The cover is amazing--love the flamingo and the polka dots! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.