Friday, August 12, 2016

{ July kit from Scraptastic Club and a freebie }

Hi and welcome to my blog. My friend Victoria is doing The Cut File Challenge series on her YouTube channel and I offered to make some cut files for her. We thought doilies were pretty popular so I made a bunch. You can download the cut file below.
Since I test cut several and had them laying around I thought I would create a layout using my July Me Myself and I kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club. I created this layout based on a sketch by Ashley Horton. She is doing a video series with Missy Whidden Stretch Your Sketch.
 
Sidewalk masterpiece by Daniela Dobson

I used two of the similar doilies. It is so fun creating these, the combinations are endless. The messy circles I had laying around, as well, and they are an old freebie I had and you can find it HERE ---> Hand drawn circles. I really loved the stamp set from June that had the “sidewalk masterpiece” stamp and I had to use it with these photos. I added enamel dots from my stash and splattered some white paint on the layout. I added some 3D foam squares from Therm O Web to the photos for dimension.
 
Sidewalk masterpiece close by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for
personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files (studio, SVG and PNG)

Doilies by Daniela Dobson

Let me know if you have any questions or need help downloading or using the files.
Have a great Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable layout!! Thank you for the great doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will these files work on a scan n cut do you know? they are soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I can email you a png or svg if you would like.

      Delete
    2. I updated the file download with PNG and SVG.

      Delete
    3. you are the bomb dot com! these files are amazing. thank you so much. I'm just starting with my cutting adventures so I'm off to play tonight. thanks again

      Delete
  3. These doilies are beautiful, thank you so much. Love the layout using them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for the cut file too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.