Monday, August 29, 2016

{ Pineapple and NBUS #7 }

I can’t believe I almost didn't see Darnell's NBUS #7 challenge. If you don’t know what it is you need to check it out. My never-before-used-schtuff – these stamps by Concord & 9th: Pop Art Pineapple I got at Paper Source months ago. Finally, a perfect opportunity to get them inked.

You're sweet by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the pineapple in two different colors. The last one is cut out and I used 3D foam squares to pop it up. I did tuck in a little bit of yellow thread for some added interest and because it was right next to me. At the end I splattered some Ranger Distress Stain in Shabby Shutters. I used CAS(E) This Sketch and Color Throwdown #407.

You're sweet close  by Daniela Dobson

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Sooo stinkin cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Daniela! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love your blue pineapples! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these tropical colors and those sweet pineapples Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable and fresh take on the CTS sketch, Daniela! And I love the summery colors you used! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! I'm glad you didn't miss it!! Enjoy your day!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.