Thursday, November 17, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Chill Out (Cool Colors) }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Chill Out (Cool Colors).

This was a fun card tom make. I gathered different shades of ink, from lighter to darker, for the stripes on the card base. I used my Misti to perfectly align my Candy Cane Stripes CAC background stamp.

Greetings by Daniela Dobson

I stamped Snowflake Dangles at the top using the lightest ink and Deer in Forest on the bottom with two different shades of ink.

Greetings close by Daniela Dobson

The sentiment is from Greetings stamp set and I die cut the Greetings die from silver cardstock. I added sequins to finish the card.

Greetings close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:

Deer in Forest
Candy Cane Stripes
Snowflake Dangles
Greetings stamp
Greetings die


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between November 17 – November 30. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

4 comments:

  1. This is LOVELY!!! Beautiful scene and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the color choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.