Thursday, November 03, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge –Thanksgiving Wishes }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Thanksgiving Wishes.

For this card I thought I would dig out and play with inchies from Inchie Arts. I was cleaning and found a box full of them.

Give thanks by Daniela Dobson

I used Leaf Stems stamp set and Give Thanks die. I stamped two different leaves on the squares and colored them with watercolor. The stem on the left is stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added yellow and orange distress ink to make it pop.

Give thanks close 2 by Daniela Dobson

How beautiful is that Deco Foil? I have a step by step tutorial on Therm O Web blog a little later today if you want to take a look and see how I used Deco Foil and Deco Foil White Foam adhesive with the die cut.

Give thanks close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:

Give Thanks die
Leaf Stems


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between November 3 – November 16. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Daniela! I love your soft, pretty background and the effect of the little water-coloured panels: lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.