Thursday, January 15, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge #10 - Valentines's Day }

The challenge this month was to create something for Valentine's Day using our new Impression Obsession stamps. This set is by Sarah Phelps. For the first card I stamped my paper and then cut a strip for my card. I stamped word "love" on the embossed background. The sentiment is "true love", but I inked only the word "love" and since the stamps are clear I was able to see where I was stamping. For the second card I created a stamped border by stamping "XOXO" on a strip of paper. When I do this I stamp a piece of paper that is slightly larger than the card, that way I can position it the way I like it without cutting anything off. More sneak peeks to come this week of the new stamps. Check out our other designers. Michelle Deborah Dina Kelli Laura

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful Valentine's day cards! Wow!!!! Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Daniela (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea to stamp inside the dots! Such pretty cards--thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute cards Daniela! Perfectly valentine-ish! Have a graet day!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I love these cards! Especially the kraft one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:30 PM

    They're great! Love them Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goodness you make such gorgeous cards Daniela! I think you should teach me! ;D!!!!

    I love them..they're so BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! How cute are those cards! They are so fun and spunky!!

    Have fun with Alex this weekend! It's so fun when they can just stick their face in the cake!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:33 PM

    ooooh, lovin' the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely card! That embossing is magnificent addition to the whole card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.