Monday, January 26, 2009

{ This week in photos - Project 365 - week 4 }

Here are my photos for the week. Majority of the pictures are of Alex, but that is who I spend my days with :) Last night I worked on the journaling for the album from the week before this one. I have a notebook where I record my journaling, daily, and note the photo of the day. I keep saying that I will take photos of my finished pages, but I haven't. I will tomorrow. How are you doing on your project?
1.19 - shopping at Fry's.

1.20 - Alex woke up from his nap just minutes before the oath.

1.21 - just the two of us after Gymboree.

1.22 - daddy reading a story before bedtime.

1.23 - fist chocolate tasting. 1.24 - taking a peek outside. 1.25 - Sunday was a lazy day, just hanging out.

18 comments:

  1. oh the cuteness- love his big eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO stinkin' cute!! Loved your photos Daniela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Aw Bles...What beautiful picturess...He`s such a `sweetie pie` Daiela..TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!! he is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie!! he's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, Daniela!
    Love the one of your ds in front of the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:15 PM

    well, I don't mind seeing pictures of A every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun week - I love those easy relaxing weeks! You have to scrap that chocolate photo! Too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just so adorable! Looks like he is a good boy when going to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! look at those killer eyes! He's gonna be a heartbreaker! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your week of photos! You all are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:13 AM

    love seeing your 365 pictures! and way to go alex with that chocolate! hee-hee...looks like he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all. He's so cute.The one of him in front of the TV is so cool. Wish I had thought to do a shot like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I bet he loved that chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! Can't wait to see how you are doing your pages. I just finished my week 4 photos also and want to do my January month page, but I don't know yet exactly how I'm going to do it. I've got some ideas, though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww.. he is just the cutest! Love all the photos of you 2. All the creations I've missed are fab as well. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are so CUTE!!!!!!
    I love Alex! :D
    That one of you and him is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your inauguration photo of Alex turned out great!! I tried doing something similar but could not get Courtney (or Obama, LOL) to cooperate! Oh well, I tried. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.