Thursday, January 22, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge #11 - Happy Birthday ~ Sneak Peeks }

Another challenge - create a birthday card ! I am using new Leigh Hannan stamps by Impression Obsession. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the cute images on first two cards. I am trying to use them more and more. I do use Gamsol blending solution. On the second card I cut out the stamped image and adhered it to the scalloped circle. I adhered the circle with dimensional tape. The last card is a row of flowers stamp, so cute. I dotted the images with red marker. If you're curious to see more sneak peeks from I.O., check out these other team members' blogs - we'll be posting lots of 'new stuff' over the next few weeks! Dina Kowal, Laura Fulcher, Kelli Richardson, Julie Koerber, Deborah March, Michelle Giraud - our new guest designer!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I like the last one a lot.:)
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your cards and your blog header are wonderful. I love the colors and the cute characters. Precious! There's a little prize for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS Daniela, love your coloring here... amazing work!!

    Oh, and you've been photo tagged... I hope you'll play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there...what sweet, sweet cards. And...fabulous cards in the new Paper Crafts too. Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great new stamps! and Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy - that monkey cake is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty cards! I especially love your pink birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:14 PM

    You always make such great cards Daniela. Love the one with the birthday cakes... so "sweet"! Have a great day! Amy Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have the cake trio stamp yet, but I think I am going to have to have it after seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:31 PM

    you cards are Gorgeous!!!
    love your eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Daniela,

    I am so looking forward to the time when I can come visit more often. I enjoyed the photos of Alex; I just can't think of anything to say about him except that he is so darling! Your cards are always so marvelous and they sure inspire me! I love the one for 2S4Y and those stamped ones are adorable. Beautiful, Daniela!

    Love, Glee

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards! The bottom one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards and beautiful stamping Daniela! Gorgeous!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the stamps, Daniela! You are definitely making me want to break mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE your cards!!
    you received a blog award! go here to check it out!
    http://ashluvs2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like all of these cards - they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these cards are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.