Monday, January 19, 2009

{ The week in photos - Project 365 - week 3 and a sneak peek }

What I busy week I had. All the birthday festivities are over and we had so much fun. This was my first birthday party with invitations, cake and a party. I am taking notes for next year on how to make things better. I was running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done and take care of Alex. When I was growing up I had a birthday party every year and a cake that my grandma baked. I have photos of all my birthdays. I want something like that for Alex. I will try to take photos of my Project 365 album this week so you can see my progress. How is everyone doing? Let me know.
1.12 - Alex's latest thing is to take his books from his bookshelf and all the other toys.

1.13 - Alex trying to squeeze behind the stereo.

1.14 - Alex received his first birthday card from my friend Susan.

1.15 - first birthday. We got him a small cake that he could eat and make a mess.

1.16 - Monkey cake for Alex. Idea came from Martha Stewart, but I did not use the same cake recipe. It turned out great.

1.17 - Alex opening presents at his Birthday party.

1.18 - Alex and daddy putting together toys.

With CHA just around ther corner, here is a sneak peek of new Impression Obsession stamps. I love all the different butterflies, flowers and ladybugs.

If you're curious to see more sneak peeks from I.O., check out these other team members' blogs - we'll be posting lots of 'new stuff' over the next few weeks!

Dina Kowal, Laura Fulcher, Kelli Richardson, Julie Koerber, Deborah March, Michelle Giraud - our new guest designer!

17 comments:

  1. Alex is such a cutie! Love the monkey cake you made. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and cards, Daniela!
    It's wonderful how well you're doing with Project 365!
    AND, I love that monkey cake!! What did you bake it in to get that shape and how did you do the ears? I'm totally going to make one of these for my ds's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, he is such an adorable little cherub. Looks like he enjoyed his birthday! Love the cake and the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that monkey cake is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie! I love how your cake turned out too. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie Alex is!! Love that monkey cake!

    Congrats on the DT - that butterfly stamp is my fave!

    I love Invoke Arts stamps,too - I have some of the Art Ticket ones - those you chose were great - the ATC backgrounds look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to see all the birthday photos of Alex! That monkey cake was adorable. Looks like he had a very special week. I'm still keeping up with my project 365, too. haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the photos yet, but I'm taking the pictures.
    Thanks for the peeks at the new stamps. I LOVE to see all the new goodies around CHA time. Your cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Alex seriously 1 year old! I cannot believe that! He is so darn cute and you did a great job on that monkey cake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:22 PM

    what fun pictures!!!
    lovin' that little monkey cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what an adorable little guy you have there!!! Congrats on the DT! I love those butterfly stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww...Happy Birthday to him!!!! He seems to have had a blast and that cake is adorable!!! The pictures are priceless!!! The cards are fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOOOOVE YOUR MONKEY CAKE. it's wonderful. What a lucky boy to have such creative and thoughtful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe your baby is one! Wow, where has the time gone?? He is sooooo cute--just love that cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 1st Birthday Alex! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alex is just a doll. Love your amazing cards and that monkey cake is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is so hard to believe he is already 1. he is just so cute. and that monkey cake is cute cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh, that monkey cake is just adorable!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.