Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge #12 - Springtime }

I am ready for Spring, how about you? We had some chilling temperatures last night and this morning and everything was frozen. These are not sneak peeks any more since CHA is over and these stamps will be available for purchase, soon, at Impression Obsession. I am so happy that the cards I have been showing lately were displayed at Impression Obsession booth at CHA. Be sure to check out more spring cards from the IO team -- Julie, Laura, Kelli, Deborah and Dina. I used ink and a blender pen to color my images on this, first, card. I embossed the background of Basic Gray paper and sanded the embossed image. I love BG paper because of it's white core. This Sarah Phelps stamps set is full of floral images, ideal for Spring. I used Pink Paislee paper for this cute bird border stamp. This stamp image is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used Spellbinders die cut and Basic Grey patterned paper. I wanted to show you a little peak at CupCards {to go} February kit! Kit goes live on February 5.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!

    I am loving your designs.
    So full of colorful fun. The Obsession DT is lucky to have you!

    Hope you're doing well...
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Daniela for dropping by my blog! We're both very busy mommies but that's what makes us tick, right? :) I've tried making cards again after a long absence, but haven't been making nice ones - while yours are just getting better and better - loads of inspiration for me and I have to thank you for that! :) Take care and talk to you soon! :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on Spring!!
    Your cards are fabulous, love the refreshing colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I especially like the first one with the embossed background--great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards Daniela! I really love the flowers in the pitcher -- just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! And some great inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, so pretty Daniela!! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Daniela! I really love the stamped one. You do such beautiful stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT "speing-y" cards Daniela!! I finally posted mine this afternoon...had a "sleep-in-day!" (lol)

    http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2009/01/come-on-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are sooo pretty!! It is hard to decide which one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creations (especially the little 1 year old!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gosh, gorgeous stuff, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:10 PM

    your work is always so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.