Monday, October 01, 2007

{ Beate's weekend sketch challenge # 21 }

I made this for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. Well, it's not a sketch, but a tutorial for a library card. You can find it here: File Folder Card tutorial. I have to say that this took me several days to make. It wasn't the folder, that was the easy part, but the design. I wanted to use my little giraffe stamp that I got earlier this year and haven't used. It's by Stamps by Judith. Patterned paper is by Die Cuts With A View from the new Nana's Kids collection, SEI sticker tab, Offray ribbon. I am really looking for a tab punch that makes that shape, if anyone knows where I can get one.

10 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the paper and that giraffe is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Daniela,
    I am excited you got to play this week.
    This is so adorable! Thanks for trying the file folder card out!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Daniela! You did a great job with the file folder card, which I had no clue as to how to make! I will practice from the tutorial soon! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, that giraffe stamp is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so adorable! I love the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Daniela! Love that little giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute is this! LOVE this giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great card and a very informative tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome... Love these colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.