Sunday, October 28, 2007

{ Paint and glitter }

I got this 12" chipboard vine that I didn't know what to do with so I cut it up. I painted it with white paint and sprinkled with glitter while still wet. The glitter is really fine and I had it forever. I wish you could see the sparkle. Patterned paper is DCWV All Dressed Up, Prima flowers, Making Memories rub-on, and Jenni Bowlin journaling tag.
I painted all evening. I hope to have it finished tomorrow so I can show you. It's been quiet in the blog world today, I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! how stunning is this ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks lovely! i can see the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, love the card, and how you used the vine and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those vines! Sooo cute Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the vines! I will have to remember to use my glitter more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the chipboard, Daniela! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.