Tuesday, October 16, 2007

{ Wishing On A Star }

I made this album for Create My Keepsakes with Dream Street chipboard album and patterned papers, Nancy collection. Dream Street is out sponsor this month. Come check out our DT gallery. We have Dream Street contest going on for a wonderful prize pack.
This paper is so elegant and I knew I wanted to use my wedding photos for this album. I added some chipboard silver stars, stamps and some jewels. I printed the poem on self-adhesive clear matte appliqué film and cut it out to fit my pages. To hold the album together I used silver rings that I added some ribbon to. We got married August 4, 2005. Maui, Hawaii.

8 comments:

  1. Daniela, Your wedding day was perfect! Your layouts are perfect too! I too was married on the beach, we choose Kauai's north shore up near Hanalei Bay, with Bali Hai as our mountain background, on Ke Ke Beach.
    Pete wore the same traditonal lei as you DH. Barefoot in the waves is just the best! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures! You got me going...Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Your wedding pix are just lovely! Love that last photo especially with the "Just Maui'd" in the sand! Very clever! Beautiful lil' book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and your photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute together! I just love this mini album! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC,WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS and anything else I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly beautiful bride and project both! It's gorgeous, and what a special way to remember such a special day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful book... and gorgeous wedding. Nice work.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant, girl!!! wowee maui!!!

    hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.