Wednesday, October 24, 2007

{ Sketch this cards # 29 }

OK, I have moved on...I am playing with the new stack: All Dressed Up from DCWV. I made this for Sketch this cards. I decided not to wait until the last minute. All DCWV products including the rub-ons, Prima flowers that I added little jewels to.
I can't believe it's so late. I was watching TV all night.
Someone asked in the last post if I was joking about English being my second language. No I am not joking. I was born in Germany and grew up in Croatia. I moved here when I was 14. My family lives in Croatia and my mother is coming to visit in January, it will be her first time here. She is staying with us for a couple of months to help us with the baby. I can't wait.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the pink and black and the little flowers look fab on the side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Daniela!!!
    Love those stitches down the side with the cute lil flowers! Your work is so awesome!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Lovin' the black and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how dainty this card is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card and those papers are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellisima Tarjeta Daniela! Ese borde me encanto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Hi Daniela,
    saw your card at 2Peas. What a wonderful Card!
    Love your work.
    Are the stitching rub-ons also a Product of DCVW? I didn't found it at their website.

    Greetings from Germany
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! It was neat finding out the answer to the english as second language. I hope you were not offended by me asking that. My MIL, BIL & Sister in law also have English as a second language.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:13 PM

    Awesome. I'm glad you Mom will be here with you for the baby. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.