Sunday, October 14, 2007

{ CPS sketch #34 }

OK, so I am not totally behind, I got some work done today !!!! I never took a photo of the goodie boxes I received from Cards, Scrapbook Trends and Paper Trends....well, I should have because I got some awesome goodies. Cardstock, patterned paper and stickers are from SEI Ally's Wonderland collection, the little stamp, "happy day" is from a set by Inkadinkado. I just love all the colors. For this card I used CPS sketch #34. I see that they have a new sketch posted for this week.

6 comments:

  1. Daniela, This card is simply fab! So fresh & crisp and very hip! I love stopping by to say hi! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love all the bright colors on this card! That flower is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! I have this paper and you've just inspired me!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous take on the sketch!! Your card rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.