Thursday, October 25, 2007

{ CPS sketch #36 }

I made this card for CPS sketch #36. I used my new The Rockstar stack from DCWV and some Rock Diva rhinestones. You can't tell in the photo, but they are pink.

I just love this adorable paper from Nana's Kids paper stack. Little chipboard embellishments and alphas come all together in a cute box. I made this card for card a day sketch challenge. By the time I am done with the challenge I will have 13 cards!!! How cool is that.


This last little one is my DT work for Create My Keepsake. Dream Street papers. I added some rub-ons from Creative Imaginations and Offray ribbon.

***Heike - the stitches on this card are from DCWV. You can see them here.

5 comments:

  1. Fab cards, love the bling on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Daniela! Love that baby lion card! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cards! My favorite is the baby one in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:26 PM

    You are rockin' the challenges ... love that diva card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Daniela, these are just fabulous--perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.