Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{ I won !!!! Project 365 - week 24 }

Remember this post from last week, my final challenge. Well, I won! I won first place and I get to be on the Design Team through the next term. I am so excited and I can't wait to get started working with the awesome kits at My Scrapbook Nook.

Sharing two more layouts I created during the scrap-off. Do these photos look familiar?

The challenge was to use at least two photos, flowers, 3 patterned papers and color yellow.

The main paper is a transparency that I adhered to white cardstock. The butterflies are rub-ons that I painted with yellow paint from the other side. I added other touches of yellow with American Crafts paper and letter stickers. The flowers are printed on the transparency and I added Making Memories flowers over the top.

This was one of the first layouts, a challenge about me. The photo is from the Dallas Arboretum in April.

Project 365 - week 24.

6.8 - this week, since daddy was out of town, Alex was very clingy. I let him have his snack in his "room" (the pantry).
6.9 - at the park. He had so much fun climbing through the tires.
6.10 - filling his water table.

6.11 - I thought this was a cute photo of Alex drinking his juice.

This was what he was like most of the time, trying to climb up. Love this photo, camera strap and all. 6.12 - just Alex being silly, with food in his mouth. 6.13 - love this photo. He can safely climb up those steps. He is still pretty slow and cautious. 6.14 - I have been cutting up his banana in very small pieces, but I guess he can bite into it with his two, little, teeth.

***There is a Project 365 album link, with ALL the photos, on my side bar, if you want to look back. Each post is tagged with Project 365 and that will show you all the blog posts with the weekly photos.

***Be on a lookout for a sneak peek from CupCards {to go} soon!!!

Have a great night!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Your pages have been drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, this is awesome news! Congratulations,girlie!! i loved the winning page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo !!!!! Way to go, Daniela !!!! These layouts are breath taking. You certainly have an amazing flair for creating layouts!!

    Enjoy your DT term. I'm so happy for you!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats girl!!!! SOOO very happy for you, enjoy that well-deserved DT spot!!
    hugs & ♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! Your work really shines & I'm so happy for you.

    Your little boy is just a doll. Can't wait to see your work these next 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Your layouts are lovely!! I especially like the way you used the transparency sheet on the first one! I've left you an award on my blog. Come on by if you want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you go girl! Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations!
    HUGS and love you!
    Very well deserved --
    let's get together soon!
    to celebrate!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! So happy for you!! Love the layouts! Pictures of Alex are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS DANIELA!!!!!!!! All of your stuff was AMAZING!!! Hey, I wanted to say, our oldest ds was very cautious... it's NICE to have cautious kids! LOL I used to watch crazy, non-cautious kids at playgrounds and think how HAPPY I was I had a cautious one!!! (The 2nd was OK, just not quite AS cautious. ;), but I'm happy to say they have both made it to teenhood! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.