Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{ One more peek from CupCards {to go} }

Did you all enjoy Danni's peek?! If you haven't seen it, I would definitely go back; as a matter of fact, you can start at the beginning of the hop over on the Cupcards {to go} site and go from there.

Here is my little peek. This is my favorite kit. I just couldn't stop making cards. I can't wait to show you more. It's bright and beautiful, perfect for summer and celebrations. Be ready, July 1st, when this kit goes on sale. It's first come, first serve and you need to be fast.

Make sure you leave a comment on the main site and all the DT blogs to be entered in the giveaway. Sonda has some Sweet Stamps that will be going to the lucky winner.

Check out what my sweet friend Melanie has for you !

Have a great day!

25 comments:

  1. I am loving the ribbons and embellishments. I love the colors, they make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty, can't wait for the reveal... I am going to have to be quick to get one of these kits... TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your peek, cant wait to see the whole card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verry pretty. Can't wait to see the "big picture"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute peek...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you work a palette like no one else my friend, this is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy ribbon and that charm looks SO cute! Can't wait to see it all!! Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isabel Z8:46 AM

    I love the colors of the peek. Can't wait to see the entire reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The suspense is killing me. Great peak to get the creativeness flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your peek... everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Love it Love it ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Can't wait to see it all. Off hopping I go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh the tag and ribbons are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the mix of ribbons, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That ribbon is sooooo WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:48 PM

    love the peek, can't wait to see all of your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Traci in Ga.7:36 PM

    Love your variety of colors in your sneak peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this really is a sneak peak! I can't imagine what the rest of this beautiful card looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm your newest follower! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Cupcards, love prizes, love blog hops, lovin this!! I just have to mention that Cosmo Cricket is my ALL TIME FAVORITE line, every set! When they release I'm just besides myself! woo hoo! Your design team really is top notch, thanks for the inspiration, as always! ~Misty in CA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait to see the full reveals! laura j

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.