Monday, June 01, 2009

{ ScrapStreet Online Magazine }

ScrapStreet released their June issue today. A multipage article about Caardvarks is published which features "Thank you" cards from our Caardvarks Design Team. You can view the article here. This is the card I created for the article. I used Impression Obsession stamps. The little bird is my favorite. I added the Ornate Flourish, flowers from Petite Flowers II and sentiment from Mini Messages set. The paper is from Girl Friday collection by Cosmo Cricket.

CupCards {to go} kits go on sale tonight. Leave a comment on my sneak peak post here to win a little RAK.

7 comments:

  1. COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Nice card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Daniela! Love the stamped swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I like how you did the flourish and the bling! I can't wait to to see Cupcards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Daniela!! Love that CC paper, that bird IS darling, and I love your fussy cut flourish.
    gorgeous work, as always!!
    hugs & ♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, Daniela! I love the little bird, too!! Congratulations on the article. That's so cool!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fun little flourish ... such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.