Sunday, February 21, 2010

{ Elle's Studio February Projects }

Did you notice my new blog header? I made it!

Elle's Studio February gallery is up on our Inspiration page. You have to check it out! Here is what I created this month! I love this card. The colors are so soft. I used XOXO Bazzill Cardstock for my card base...it's embossed with little dots. XOXO Sweetheart pink tag is layered over XOXO Coupon. I like that only the number is showing on the bottom of that tag. This handmade pink flower goes perfectly with Granny's Doily Circle tag. Do you remember these flowers? My mom made them for me when she was visiting two years ago. This layout started with that adorable paper that I received in one of my Cards boxes. They are arriving filled with goodies for all my published work. If you ever want to see what is being published I have a link on the right at the top of the page...my published work. I used several different tags here and I love how bright the colors are! Chic Journaling Tags, The Country Fair, Very Berry Journaling tag, Date and Place strip, Vintage Summer Flash card and Chic note tags. I cut the color part from the Chic Journaling Tags: blue, yellow, and green. I splattered some Morning Mist Pearlz and Dec Sky Blingz on the background. Here is one last layout. The photo of Alex few days before Christmas when it was 73 degrees. I found these cute felt shapes at a new scrapbook store in town. The pinwheel is made from Very Berry Journaling tag. I made it just like this. The background is stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Dots stamp. Other tags used: Scalloped Journaling tags, Vintage Love flash card - used for the title, Prompts, Patterns and Journaling tags. I machine stitched some of the felt elements and the paper at the bottom of the page. ***We have some fun things planned in March! Join us all month long, as Elle's Studio is celebrating their 3rd birthday!

17 comments:

  1. Great LOs and a LOVELY card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts!! Love how you layered all those journal tags in the first one and love love the cute felt shapes in the second. Such a cute card too, love the handmade touch of the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, I just love your style. I fell in love with it during the Scrap-Off last summer at the Nook and am so grateful that I've been able to work with you there this last term. Thanks again for sending me some of those beautiful crocheted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts and card are just stunning!!! (love your blog header too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous as always, Daniela!! Love your cute pinwheel! I really need to try making one!! And the photo of Alex leaning on the tree is so adorable. He really looks grown up! You header is SO cute!! Can't believe you made it, I would have NO idea!! LOL!!
    Have a great week, my dear! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm dying..this is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pinwheel! I am going to have to try my hand at one too!

    Your LOs are totally awesome!

    You have such a fresh and clean style!

    HUGS D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your layouts and your card is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:22 PM

    The pinwheel is adorable. Did you have a card in CARDS with a pinwheel? You have such an amazing style. I always love looking at what you create. Need to send me some of your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is great!! Way to go!

    I absolutely love that pinwheel you created from a tag. I HAVE to try that ASAP!

    Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow wow wow your amazing girl...big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful projects Daniela! I love how soft and pretty the card is! Gorgeous new header too!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card too, love the handmade touch of the flower

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your projects & really like your first layout. I got some of that same paper & I'm "hoping" I didn't cut it up...off to go find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Danielle, I love the crocheted flower card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely GORGEOUS creations Daniela...You created such fun and inspiring designs...Love each one and every detail! xo
    Love ya,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE all of your cards & layouts. How did you attach the crocheted flower to your card?? I always have trouble with those unless I'm putting a big brad through the center to hold it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.