Sunday, February 14, 2010

{ Happy Valentine's Day }

My sweet little boy!!! He is pretty good at following directions. He has been sick all week and it's been rough around here. He is finally feeling better today, but now I am sick! We spent the day just hanging around the house. Here is a little altered bird house I created for My Scrapbook Nook with the February kit. I love making these little flowers. My friend Lolly has a great video tutorial here. I wasn't sure about this Basic Grey Origins collection, but I like it! I hope you had a wonderful ♥ day!

11 comments:

  1. OMIGAWD

    that is brilliant and ALEX ack..I just wanna hug him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is sooo CUTE! I love his hair! You know how much I adore that birdhouse too - amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alex is just toooo cute!!!!!
    glad to hear that he is feeling better, but sorry to hear that now you're sick :(
    your work is gorgeous & as always, oh, so inspiring! i felt the same way about Origins, I bought it but have yet to cut into it!!
    (((hugs))) & get well wishes!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!!!!
    Love that birdhouse! Yellow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same a s you, I wasn't so sure about origins, but liked it much better in person! Love what you made with it and your birdhouse is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful birdhouse...you're doing a bang-up job w/those flowers too. I've tried my hand at them, thanks to your link:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that house is super cute!

    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute! Happy Valentine's Day (belated)! Love that little house you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning birdhouse, Daniela and those flowers are amazing!! Aw, Alex is precious! I hope you're all feeling better now. The yuck must be going around.. Take good care! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. How in the heck did I miss this birdhouse! It's AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.