Monday, February 08, 2010

{ Elle's Studio Valentine Bags and cards and blog challenge }

Ready for another challenge???? Now it's your turn! We want to see your Valentine mini cards and/or treats!! Upload it to the web and post your link here, in the comment section OR email us a photo of your project. And, make sure you get them in by the 25th of February. Everyone that does will be entered into a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to the shop! Winners will be announced here on the 25th and we'll be posting some of the entries we receive.

P.S. For our second challenge, we are NOT requiring that you use Elle's Studio products :) We wanted to leave this challenge open to everyone, too!

I created these bags and cards for the blog post on Elle's Studio Blog. I used coffee bags for these little treats. The tops are die cut from XOXO Mini papers using Nestabilities Labels One die from Spellbinders and my Big Shot. I folded it in half to fit over the bag. If dies are not available then you can measure the width of the bag, add a 1/2" and cut a square, fold in half to fit over the top. I added ribbon and heart pins with heart bead and a little pom-pom to attach the XOXO Sweet Word Tags. I filled the inside with chocolate candies and crinkle paper. The cards are 2 1/2 x 4 inches and fit perfectly in the bag. I used a stamp from XOXO Never Ending Borders Stamp set at the top and XOXO Mini papers and punched XOXO Bazzill cardstock for the bottom. I used EK Success Diamond Lace border punch. The flowers are made from XOXO Mini papers. I cut out a heart from XOXO Mini paper for flower "leaves". I used Vintage Label Cut outs for the flower/leaf base. It was easy putting everything together because it all coordinates! My new friend Lolly has a video tutorial for these little flowers that you will love.

9 comments:

  1. Such cute projects Daniela! Love how you interpreted the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuteness Daniela! Love your treat bags, that embellished stick pin is so fun! Gorgeous card, ♥ that paper rose!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bags. They are so cute. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the bags and the cards are adorable. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super darling, Daniela! I LOVE the colors and they make me smile. :o) Fabulous, as usual! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are having dreary, dreary weather here, Daniela, and these creations just "brightened" my day! Woo-wee, these are so cute, sweet and downright pleasing to my old tired eyes.

    {{{HUGS}}} to Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are sooo cute!! LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here to pick up your last post for IO, but this was too too cute to pass up a comment! Just so lovely and fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Hi Daniela...Your projects are sooo `gorgeous` `Yum`Yum:)great to catch up!!!
    Have a fab Valentine Day:)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.