Wednesday, February 03, 2010

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - color challenge }

Shades of green. I have been using so much green lately. It used to be my favorite color and I think it might be my favorite color, again. OK, I went a little crazy with the stamps here, but they are all my favorite. I used a cream cardstock base and Basic Grey Origins. I stamped Cover-a-card Medallion (CC032) and Large dots (CC007) with green ink (Old Olive).

I stamped Birdcage Pyramid (E2387) on cream cardstock and cut it out. I lightly colored some of the parts with same ink color. I love this stamp. This is a rubber stamp, but there is a clear set, too. Greeting: Circle Greetings (CL99).

I used CPS #152.

I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration! Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Kathy, Julie, Rosemary and Shirley.

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!! You have until midnight this Saturday to enter your green card. A random winner will be selected from the submissions to receive a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate! You can find all the info HERE.

I wanted to share some of my CHA cards...just two for now and I will share the others later. Cover-a-card Music (CC029), another favorite, paired with Sm. Lovely Flower Stems (C8424). I added flower soft to the flowers.

Cover-a-card Medallion (CC032) and Dream Butterfly (H1774). I stamped the butterfly on stamped Medallion background and cut the butterfly out. The little strip of paper with black on it is actually paper that is stamped with Cover-a-card Quilt (CC033). I stamped a full sheet and then I cut it up and used it as patterned paper.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Daniela, every single detail on every single card is just awesome! Beautiful cards, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Daniela, I love them all! You have such a great way of adding color and whimsy to your cards. You have a style all your own that I just love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular cards, Daniela! And WOW, the stamps on the first one. That birdcage is amazing! Wonderful, wonderful, creations! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, i absolutely LOVE your CPS card, from the monochromatic palette to that fabulous bird cage stamp... holy WOW girl!!!! Your CHA cards are divine as well, gorgeous stuff my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some seriously stunning cards Daniela! I absolutely love the monochromatic green and that fabulous birdcage stamps on the first one!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniela! I love your "green" card and that image is so much fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING all that green!!
    Gorgeous cards Daniela! Ok it's time to hang out again...next week is ON! :D

    Now let me tell you. ALL of your projects are amazing. ALL of them. WHERE is that last butterfly from? I am LOVING that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that birdcage too! Awesome card, I am loving those pom poms! Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards Daniela! I'm especially digging the Miss You card - love that pop of bright colored patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love 'em! Always love how you mix and match patterns! The little ball fringe is so cute on the bird cage- the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been BUSY Daniela! Great cards...love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your green card is AMAZING!! If i have time I'd love to play along. Love the butterfly on your other card too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is beautiful! I'm going to have to check those stamps out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fabulous cards! Especially love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all amazing Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.