Thursday, February 25, 2010

{ Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge and Olympics of Stamping }

Here is my card for Tuesday Trigger challenge. This is my first time to participate, but I love the yellow in the inspiration card by Kimberly Crawford. I used kraft, black and cream/white, as the inspiration colors. I stamped my background with Cover-a-card Large (CC007) from Impression Obsession with Summer Sun ink. I made the ribbon flower from May Arts ribbon and I added felt and a black brad to the center. The sentiment is from Life & Flowers (CL250) stamp set. The second card is for Moxie Fab Olympics of Stamping. This one will go under "Thank You" category. I used Elle's Studio journaling tags: Granny's Doily circle tag and Candy Shop journaling tag. I stamped the sentiment on Date and Place strip that I cut up. Stamps: (flourishes) Hampton Art, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink.

13 comments:

  1. FAB, fab, FABULOUS cards Daniela!!! Love your take on the Tuesday Trigger, and that second card is absolutely DIVINE!
    ((((hugs)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super fantastic cards!! I'm totally diggin' the yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Daniela, you amaze me...these are Stunning! I'm not sure which one I like better!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love your ribbon flower and the second card is gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I LOVE your flower on the first card. That ribbon is so pretty and the card design is awesome! Also, the stamp on your second card is beautiful! Wonderful creations, Daniela!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful, Daniela! I especially like the yellow on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bright sunshiney yellow ribbon flower you made. These are such unique and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these cards are beautiful...can't pick a favorite.. I love them both :)
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, everything is fabulous....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Daniela! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just great with the CAC stamps. I love both these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun big flowers and great colors on both cards. Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey again, Daniela! Thanks also for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.