Monday, October 22, 2007

{ Sketch this cards # 28 }

I made this card for Sketch this: cards 28 and I wanted to post it before they reveal a new sketch tomorrow. They have some new designers on the team and I am loving all their work.
Everything from Die Cuts With A View Glitter Halloween stack except for SEI ribbon and rub-on.
What do you think, too many posts? Do you even have time to read it all? I have been tagged by several people so I will work on that. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate all your wonderful comments.

13 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Daniela! Love all of the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Daniela. How could there be too many posts? I love reading them all and seeing your cards! I saw your cards today in the November "Cards". They were so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Daniela, I love the colors on this card girl....I hope you are feeling great today..have a blessed day...the both of you...he he he .... regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:05 AM

    You are totally awesome! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love all the bold colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! LOVE the pp - very rich and bold colors! And that flower is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty & bright -- love this, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful! I really need to try and get this challanges done! I am so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Daniela, I love everything about this--colors, layout, embsllishing--all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Preciosa Tarjeta Daniela! Solo una pregunta y ojala me contestaras, como hiciste el circulo scalope?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is fabulous... LOVE the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.