Friday, September 25, 2009

{ Blog candy winner, Project 365 - week 37 and a card }

The winner from tissue flower tutorial is Paulina. I just wanted to thank everyone that stopped by and left positive comments/feedback. If there is anything else you would like to see, let me know.

I wanted to share a card I made for Impression Obsession. Mitra, the owner, attends various shows and needs an updated show board form time to time. That is where the Design Team comes in and helps. I hope this one has fun travel adventures.

I used the new Cover-a-card Greenery stamp (CC018) for the background. These cover a card perfectly and you use them with a Mega Mount. The butterfly and the sentiment are from Lucky Ladybugs stamp set (CL208).

Project 365 - week 37

9.13 - a very sick baby. It was a bad day and night. 9.12 - still loves to play with Play-Doh. 9.11 - brushing his teeth. 9.10 - playing at the school playground. 9.9 - playing outside. 9.8 - painting. 9.7 - still loves to play in the pantry. He is rearranging all the canned items.

Caardvarks sketchfest is still going on. I have one more card for the Saturday sketch.

3 comments:

  1. How do you make such a simple looking card (well for you)so beautiful???? he is just to darn cute. I hope he is feeling well now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrats Paulina.......gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty card Daniela! Great colors and amazing butterfly!!

    And, sweet pictures of your little angel!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.