Friday, September 18, 2009

{ Shimmerz News, project 365 - week 36 }



I have some exciting news to share!!! I was asked to join Shimmerz DT. You have to check out the new website and the new FALL VINTAGE COLLECTION. These will be available September 21! These yummy colors are officially here and I have been playing. So sparkly! Fun and exciting things happening next week.
*** I have completed my FLOWER tutorial. I will post that this weekend with a little giveaway!
Project 365 - week 36
Did anyone notice I am one week behind? When I got my new computer and was transferring all the files I missed one week. I will catch up.
8.31 - we were having hamburgers for dinner and Alex had chicken....but he wanted a hamburger. It was pretty funny. He grabbed it and went to town.
9.1 - first day of school, well, toddler adventures, where mom gets to go, too. I wasn't sure how he was going to do since it takes him a little while to adjust...but he jumped right in.

9.2 - found this when downloading photos. Daddy takes photos, too.

Playing with his car set. Got him this for Christmas, but it's so fun now.

9.3 - play-doh was a hit at school so I got him some to play at home.

I have been taking photos of him at school, too.

9.4 - having a snack at the park.

9.5 - in all the photos he was crying. He was having a bad day.

9.5 - He loves this shape puzzle. He has been doing it for months and puts it together really fast.

One more card I made with My Scrapbook Nook September kit. Everything is from the kit except the brads, which are sold out, but the stamps are still available. I used some twill ribbon from my stash that I stamped with a border stamp. I layered some journaling tags and die cuts and made the flower.

13 comments:

  1. Big congrats on the new DT Daniela!

    You pics of Alex are so adorable and I love your beautiful card!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the flower tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats on the Shimmerz DT Daniela!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing creations!!
    LOVE the photos of Alex, cannot believe how big he is getting!!!
    (((hugs)))
    ~rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT, Daniela! Lovely cards and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting so big! Fabulous card as always! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot Woot! Yippee for you!!!

    Lovely card, Daniela. I'm STILL lovin' that Pink Paislee paper and I really admire the card you made with it.

    Alex is so precious! What a sweet little face!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, girlie!! That is so awesome! Your little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fantastic girl - congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! your son is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - congratulations on the shimmerz dt!! Pity I can't get their products here but I definitely can't wait to see your creations - always an inspiration to me. :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Congrats Daniela....
    Little Alex is adorable glad he settled in scholl ok..TFS:)xxx
    I love your flower tutorial..TFSmust have a go at those :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Daniela! What wonderful news! It will be great seeing all of your inspiring work with Shimmerz!

    You and your son look so cute together! What a blessing to see you capturing all these moments with him!

    Totally LOVE the flower! Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial for creating them! I will have to give it a try!

    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.